Pre and Post Skin Care for Jessner Peel
Innovative Skincare Technologies
Skin Rejuvenating Peel Treatment
Pre/Post Skin Care for Jessner Peel
Do a small area patch testing 24 hours prior to applying the peel serum on the skin to see if you have any allergic reactions to the peel.
You may experience a burning sensation while applying the peel. Frosting can occur first, and skin may turn red or dark and swollen before skin crusts and starts peeling. Downtime is up to a week.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have any medical conditions that prohibit you from doing peel procedures. See your dermatologist or esthetician to find out if this peel is suitable for you if you have dark skin or prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Apply evenly on clean skin.
- No need to neutralizer. Do not wash face or apply anything for up to 12 hours.
- Wash gently with Collagen Cleanser or mild milk cleanser.
- Apply Cellbone Hydrating Moisturizers and sunscreen while peeling.
- Do not apply skincare products with active ingredients and makeup while peeling.
- Do not touch dry, flaky skin and avoid scrubbing the skin until skin completely heals.
- Avoid sun exposure after the peel procedure until the skin heals.
- May repeat the procedure to achieve the desired results.
Results may vary with each person.