Targeted Line Minimizing Serum
CAPACITY: 1.1 OZ.
Promotes firmer, healthier and youthful skin with Human Oligopeptide-3 extract from yeast, 2% SYN® -TACKS, and 1% Retinol
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and works to prevent them
- Supports skin renewal by promoting new cell growth
- Helps shed damaged skin cells
- Revitalizes and refreshes the skin's appearance
- Aims to clear and refine the look of pores
- Moisturizes and helps maintain balanced skin hydration balance
- Provides a radiant and smooth finish to the skin
Rescue is a dermatologist-friendly spot treatment serum that contains a peptide inspired by Human growth factor (INCI: Human Oligopeptide-3), sourced from yeast. As we age, our skin's natural renewal process and defense mechanisms can become less efficient. Growth Factor, a type of protein, is known for its role in cell growth, repair, and collagen and elastin production. Applying products with growth factor-like ingredients might help support skin health. Rescue is designed for all skin types and is especially beneficial for oily and acne-prone complexions.
The inclusion of Co-enzyme CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) aims to guard the skin from potential environmental harm. Retinol is added with the intention of diving deep into the skin to support collagen synthesis. The presence of SYN® -TACKS (Tripeptide and Tetrapeptide) may help smooth the appearance of facial wrinkles.
Rescue is formulated to promote a more resilient, even-toned, and youthful-looking complexion.
Apply to clean, dry skin once or twice daily. After application, use Cellbone Moist'Seal Gel or your preferred moisturizer. If you're using for the first time, we recommend a patch test and initially applying just once or twice a week. You can discontinue use once the desired result is achieved.