Blue Light Defense Moisturizer Specifically formulated to address under-eye shadows and puffiness
CAPACITY: 1 OZ.
- Formulated to help support skin against daily environmental challenges during the day
- Aims to shield skin from potential effects of blue light exposure from electronic devices
- Designed to minimize the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Helps enhance the eye area's look and feel
- Seeks to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of discoloration
Eye Perfect Blue Light Defense Moisturizer is designed to shield the skin from the potential effects of both solar and artificial blue light exposure. This formula aims to hydrate and refresh the eye area, helping to smooth the appearance of fine lines and reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness.
- Visibly reduces dark circles and eye puffiness
A double-blind study was performed with 20 female subjects (age 30+)
Per test area a cream with 5% REGU®-AGE was applied to test areas of subjects' faces twice a day after facial cleansing
Bonicel® - Probiotic
- Reduction in the appearance of Fine Lines and wrinkles
The test group consisted of female subjects in the range of 35 to 60 years.
The inclusion of Bonicel was found to:
- Increase moisturization by 16.4%
- Increase skin elasticity by 2.9%
- Decrease the number of coarse skin lines by 38.4%
- Increase skin smoothness by 18.8%
- Increase the number of subjects showing improvement of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes by 41.7%
- BONICEL IMPROVES HAND DRYNESS AND CRACKING
Bonicel was added at a 5% inclusion rate to cream and was shown to decrease dryness by 89.8% in one week.
An in vivo study was performed with two different panels to check the efficacy of Eye´fective™ in reducing dark circles and lifting up the eyelids.
20 volunteer women. 40-60 years old. With dark circles
Lumicease - Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
20 women applied a cream with 2% Lumicease ™ blue ingredient on half face and a placebo cream on the other half, during the summer and while being daily exposed to artificial blue light.
- Preparation, Protection and Repair from LIGHT-INDUCED DAMAGE
Prepare your skin for light exposure and keep it protected all year round
- Reduced number of not yet visible spots:
Protective effect against the appearance of future brown spots 14.1% less UV spots
- Decrease in brown spots
11.7% decrease in the number of brown spots, suggesting a repairing effect
- Wrinkles and roughness reduction:
21.5% and 13.2% reduction in wrinkle volume and Ra respectively
- Start with a clean face.
- Using your ring finger, dab a pea-sized amount around the eyes, following the orbital bone.
- Allow a moment for absorption before other products.
- Apply morning and night.